- Post Date:April 22, 2018
- Views 139
QUALIFICATION: Any Degree
IMMEDIATE JOINING AFTER TRAINING
Training Charges : 30000/-
Training days : 30 days
Salary : 1.5 lakhs / Annum
Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g DART, Atlas)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
Job Types : Full-time
Contact : email@example.com, 9944493026, 7358046664